Winter Break in Costa del Sol
7 days / 6 nights
A Week Escapade in Costa del Sol
NEXT DEPARTURES 2021-2022:
- November-17, 2021
- December-14, 2021
- January-18, 2022
- February-22, 2022
- March-08, 2022
Discover with us the famous Spanish Costa del Sol and let us guide you through some of its most emblematic places. This privileged coast consists of a series of large beaches, coves half-hidden among cliffs, sports harbours and fishing grounds. The mild climate, scant rainfall and the sea breeze produce semitropical vegetation with frequent palm-trees, cypresses, oleander and hibiscus. The proximity of very different countryside – mountains, valleys full of orchards and the sea – is undoubtedly one of the main attractions of this coast, which has all the attractive features of the Mediterranean scenery and culture.
If you join this Tour, you will discover amazing places known by all such as Malaga, capital of the Costa del Sol and Marbella, deservedly one of the Costa del Sol’s prime destinations, where Puerto Banús is located, the most emblematic spot in Marbella.
A few excursions will let you discover some characteristic Andalusian Villages nearby such as Mijas, a tourist town at the foot of the hills of the same name and Ronda, the so-called city of Castles, that sits on either side of the Tajo del Ronda, a narrow gorge more than 150 meters deep.
For all this, allow yourself to enjoy the Costa del Sol living peaceful days while the rest of the world keeps working on their daily occupations.
- Málaga (2 nights)
- Marbella (4 nights)
- Puerto Banús, Mijas, Ronda
- This program will be operated every year during the months of November, December, January, February and March
- An average of 20ºC / 68ºF is the average temperature you will find during your stay.
- Malaga and the Costa del Sol area had been a unique destination for Europeans searching for much better weather conditions than in northern Europe.
- We invite you to discover this region, to enjoy lots of leisure time, great weather and blue skies in this southern corner of Europe.
- We will suggest daily activities and visits that have been selected for its interest and fun but always understanding that you might prefer to relax as this is a slow pace trip.
- Those activities will include museums such as the Picasso Museum of Malaga, visits to olive mills and factories, discover the beauty of the White Villages such as Ronda or the Rock of Gibraltar or even step in Tangier, Morocco after a fascinating cross of the Strait on the fast ferry,….
- Pre nights in Malaga / Costa del Sol: For those wishing to arrive in Malaga a day or two early, OST has reserved a limited number of rooms upon request.
- Post nights in Malaga/ Costa del Sol: For those wishing to add extra nights or tours at the end of the trip in Malaga /Granada, we can make you the reservations upon request.
- The cost per night will include a private transfer upon arrival in Málaga. Departure private transfer can be also confirmed upon request.
- Tangier Excursion by Ferry.
€ 1100(*) The prices are per person based on a shared room.
- 6- night First-Class accommodation in a first-class hotel in Malaga or Costa del Sol area.
- OST expert Group Leader
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout the entire journey
- Walking tours in the mentioned cities as noted in the itinerary
- Admissions fees as noted in the itinerary
- Expert local guides for private visits
- Welcome and Farewell dinners. Other meals according to the program
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes (VAT)
- International flights
- Travel Insurance or any passport or visa fees
- Additional services at Hotels as laundry, Ironing services, etc.
- Beverages and drinks other than coffee, tea and water
- Meals not specified in the program.
At Ole Spain, we treat each group individually. Our experienced team has over twenty-five years of experience in creating successful tours of the Iberian Peninsula for small and large groups.
- Ideal for small and large groups
- Flexibility in scheduling and budget
- We can book all your transportation and accommodations
- A licensed tour escort will accompany your group throughout your stay
We can provide 20 to 60 seat deluxe charter buses to transport your group in style. We work only with experienced transportation companies that have excellent safety records. Our buses can take you around a single city or provide transportation for the entire tour.
(*) Booking Conditions:
Please use our Custom Travel Form to share your travel needs with us. The more detail you provide, the closer we can come to creating the perfect trip. Once we receive your initial travel information we will respond to you within two working days with a suggested itinerary, tours and accommodations, along with a quote for the total cost. We'll continue to work with you as needed until you agree that you have the perfect trip. In most cases, at that time, we will ask for a 25% deposit by credit card or wire transfer and will begin making all reservations.Full payment is due 15 days before your arrival, either by credit card or wire transfer.
(*) Cancellation Policy:
If you cancel at least 15 days before your scheduled arrival, we will refund 40% of the deposit. If you cancel less than 15 days before your scheduled arrival we cannot refund the deposit. If you have already paid in full, we will provide a refund minus the deposit