The Ancient Way to Santiago
€374 per person
5 days walking / 6 nights
From Lugo to Santiago | 104 km / 64 miles
The Camino de Santiago known as the Ancient Way has its origin in Oviedo and connect with the French Way in Melide. The name “Ancient” it is because this is the first way which has a historical reference; the King Alfonso II of Asturias and his entourage left Oviedo in the ninth century to visit the tomb of the Apostle Santiago, discovered a few years ago.
(*) You can depart any day you want. Flexibility is our modus operandi
6 nights / 5 days walking
The program starts in Sarria and ends in Santiago de Compostela
- Lugo (1 night)
- A Ponte Ferreira (1 night)
- Melide (1 night)
- Arzua (1 night)
- O Pino/Amenal (1 night)
- Santiago (1 night)
- Discount 3rd person in extra bed sharing room with 2 adults
- Half board supplement per person/night
- Picnic supplement: Sandwich, drink and dessert person/day
- Transfer airport Santiago – Starting point max. 4 people
- Transfer Santiago city center – Airport (max 1 to 3 people)
- Transfer and bicycle/luggage storage.
€ 374(*) The prices are per person based on a double/twin room. €212 Single Suppl.
- 6-night accommodation and daily breakfast in Double /Twin or single room.
- One piece of luggage transfer from one accommodation to the next one on each of the stages of your pilgrimage (maximum 18 kgs. per luggage/Bag)
- Accommodations will be in hotels, Rural Inns, Hostels and Pensions.
- Guide walking tour in Santiago (Old Quarter) for two hours in Spanish
- 24 – hour phone assistance during your pilgrimage
- Info dossier & Pilgrimage Passport ( Compostela)
- Travel Insurance
- All Taxes (VAT) Included
Not Included:Supporting car / Transfer IN / Transfer OUT.
*Cancellation or Modification of the ReservationThe cancellation or modification of a reservation will entail the following management costs: € 18 per person NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 11 and 15 days before departure 5% of the total amount of the trip.
- 3 and 10 days before departure 15% of the total amount of the trip.
- 48 hours before departure 25% of the total amount of the trip.
- No presentation at departure 100% of the total amount of the trip.