Galicia & Portugal
10 Days / 9 Nights
Starts: Madrid | Ends: Madrid
Departure every Tuesday (March-October) from Madrid
Madrid – León – Oviedo – A Coruña – Santiago de Compostela – Vigo – Viana Do Castelo – Braga – Porto – Coímbra – Fatima – Lisbon – Cáceres – Madrid
- Madrid – Leon – Oviedo (1 night)
- A Coruña (1 night)
- Santiago de Compostela (1 night)
- Rias Bajas – Vigo (1 night)
- Viana Do Castelo – Braga – Guimaraes – Porto (2 night)
- Coimbra (1 night)
- Fatima – Lisbon (2 nights)
- Caceres – Madrid
All Taxes (VAT) Included
Please contact us for more detailed information and Reservations anytime.
€1120Per Person shared a Standard Twin/Double Room
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
- Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with a local guide in Santiago, Porto and Lisbon.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- 5 dinners.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visit a wine cellar with a tasting of Porto wine.
- Municipal Taxes in Porto and Lisbon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A deposit of minimum 20% of the tour price is required when booking your reservations. Final payment is due minimum 30 days prior to departure. The Tour Operator will not deliver any tour documents until total payment is received.
Transportation is provided by deluxe motor-coach or other conveyance when required. Where applicable, a professional multilingual tour director will accompany tours while travelling by motors-coach. In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 persons, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in a minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
Hotels are classified by the under the Tourism laws and rules of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Prices are based on twin-bedded rooms with private baths. The Tour Operator cannot be held responsible for hotel over-bookings; should this occur, the Tour Operator will undertake to find similar accommodation in the same or nearby area. On occasions it may be necessary to substitute a hotel of a lower category, should this occur, an appropriate refund will be made.
Baggage handling in our Tour includes one normal size suitcase per person. Luggage and personal effects are travelling “AT OWNERS RISK” unless insured.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to departure for any reason including an insufficient number of participants. In the event of such cancellation of a Tour, for which you have received confirmation; you will receive a full refund of monies paid.If the Clients cancel their reservations, the Tour Operator will reimburse the total amount of deposit after the cancellation fees have been deducted according to the following:
- Between 45 and 30 days prior to departure- 10% of the Tour.
- Between 30 and 15 days prior to departure- 25% of the Tour.
- Between 14 and 3 days prior to departure- 40% of the Tour.
- Less than 48 hours- 50%.
- Departure Day or no show- 100% of the Tour.
The Tour Operator has the right to withdraw your membership at any time if your actions impose upon or disturb the other members of the Tour.