From Lugo to Santiago – 104 km / 64 miles
The first Christians that went to pray in front of the relics of St James came from the Christian Kingdom of Asturias, the only Christian kingdom in the Iberian Peninsula after the Muslim invasion of 711. Those Christians opened the first paths/route from Oviedo to Santiago via Lugo, that will be our starting point.
6-night accommodation/ 5 walking days
Nights at: Lugo (1), A Ponte Ferreira (1), Melide (1), Arzúa (1), O Pino/Amenal (1), Santiago (1)
2018 departures and rates
from 374 Euros per person in Double /Twin Room
Single Supplement: 212 Euros (Single room)
(*) You can depart any day you want. Flexibility is our Modus Operandi
Price Includes :
- 6-night accommodation and daily breakfast in Double /Twin or single room.
- One piece of luggage transfer from one accommodation to the next one on each of the stages of your pilgrimage (maximum 18 kgs. per luggage/Bag)
- Accommodations Will be in hotels, Rural Inns, Hostels and Pensions.
- Guide walking tour in Santiago (Old Quarter) for two hours in Spanish
- 24- hour phone assistance during your pilgrimage
- Info dossier & Pilgrimage Passport ( Compostela)
- Travel Insurance
Please contact us for more detailed information of each day walks and reservations anytime.