From Tui to Santiago – 120 km / 74 miles
The Camino started from Portugal once Portugal became independent from the Muslim invasion and became the oldest country in Europe since the middle of the XII century.
This route follows the Atlantic shore and the beautiful landscapes of Rias Baixas.
8 night accommodation / 7 walking days
Nights at: Tui (1), Neda (1), Porriño (1) Redondela (1), Pontevedra (1), Caldas de Reis (1), Padrón (1), Santiago de Compostela (1)
2018 departures and rates
486 Euros per person in Double /Twin room
Single supplement: 225 Euros
(*) You can depart any day you wish. Flexibility is our Modus Operandi
- 8-night accommodation and daily breakfast in Double /Twin or single room.
- One piece of luggage transfer from one accommodation to the next one on each of the stages of your pilgrimage (maximum 18 kgs. per luggage/Bag)
- Accommodations will be in hotels, Rural Inns, Hostels and Pensions.
- Guide walking tour in Santiago (Old Quarter) for two hours in Spanish
- 24 – hour phone assistance during your pilgrimage
- Info dossier & Pilgrimage Passport ( Compostela)
- Travel Insurance
Please contact us for more detailed information of each day walks and reservations anytime.