From the Pyrenees to the Atlantic – 15 days / 14 nights
This route is designed to break with traditional tours, to present a Spain that the majority of people do not know exists. A Spain of high mountains, snow-capped peaks, green meadows and a gastronomy that is considered by many experts to be among the best and most varied of Europe. From the Mediterranean shores of Barcelona to the Pyrenees where we will stroll the ancient roads of the millenary Camino to Santiago, from the vineyards of the Rioja to the pintxos of the Basque Country and its cuisine, from the rock art painting caves to the Finis Terrae in Galicia before arriving to Portugal, the oldest country in Europe, where you will sip some of the Douro river wines to the Tagus river estuary in Lisbon, consider one of the most fascinating cities in the world where we will finish this journey….
Barcelona, Lérida, Huesca, Jaca (2 nights), Parque Ordesa, Pamplona (1 night), Elizondo, Vera de Bidasoa, San Sebastián (2 nights), Bilbao, Santander (2 nights), Comillas, Santillana del Mar (1 night), San Vicente de la Barquera, Potes, Gijón (1 night), Ribadeo, Santiago de Compostela (2 nights), Rías Bajas, Porto (2 nights), Lisbon (2 nights).
21 March – Available
Price per person from 1.900 Euros
- Deluxe Bus for all Transfer
- English speaking Group Leader for the entire Itinerary
- Expert English-speaking Guides
- Private Visits in San Sebastian, Santiago de Compostela, Porto & Lisbon
- Private Visit to the Castillo de Loarre & Monastery of San Juan de la Peña
- Private Visit to the Guggenheim Museum
- Private Visit to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Private Excursion to Rias Baixas
- Daily Breakfast
- 14 nights accommodation in 4 stars Hotels