Spain & Portugal – 15 days / 14 nights
The Ages of Discoveries was one of the most fascinating periods in history and both Spain and Portugal were ready to navigate the Atlantic to find the short cut way to the Indies. Learning first about the Portuguese sailors, their exploration of the African shore line down Cape Town and then crossing to Spain and visiting Seville or Cádiz, both cities that kept the trading monopoly with America for centuries, staring point of many adventures and explores as Magellan. Exploring the National Park of Doñana and its wildlife and marismas, getting the feeling of the “Carabelas”, visiting the famous Rock of Gibraltar, the symbolic point of departure for European navigators or visiting the Spanish Navy Museum in Madrid are some of the secrets that we will love to share with you. This is an excellent educational journey but not only through its history, also through its gastronomy learning also about the secrets of the olives and its influence in the Iberian cuisine and the difference between a sherry and a Rioja wine or about the tradition of Tapas. It will be a memorable experience and so much fun.
Lisbon (3 nights), Sintra, Cascáis, Estoril, Sagres (1 night), Palos de la Frontera, Mazagón (1 night), Seville (3 nights), Parque Doñana, Seville (3 nights), Jerez, Cádiz (2 nights), Tarifa, Gibraltar, Málaga (1 night), Granada (2 nights), Madrid (1 night).
20 September – Not Available (full)
17 October 2018 – Not Available (full)
23 January 2019 – Available
Price per person from 2.480 Euros
- Deluxe Bus for all Transfers
- English speaking Group Leader for the entire Itinerary
- Expert English-speaking Guides
- Private Visits in Lisbon, Seville & Malaga
- Private Excursion to Sintra, Cascais & Estoril
- Private Excursion to Doñana Park
- Private Visit to a wine cellar in Jerez
- Private Visit to Gibraltar
- Private Visit to the Alhambra Palace & Generelife Gadens
- Daily Breakfast
- 14 nights accommodation in 4 stars Hotels.