From Burgos to Santiago de Compostela – 13 days / 12 nights
We understand that not everybody has enough time to walk all the Camino to Santiago. Just from then Pyrenees to Santiago it will be almost a month. We have selected daily walks through some of the most beautiful pathways of this ancient pilgrimage route where you will learn about the ancient pilgrims at the same time as about the art of its monasteries while you listen some of the Gregorian chants by today´s monks and learn about its wineries in Rioja before ending in Santiago de Compostela, where a Cathedral built the city…
Madrid, Burgos (3 nights), San Millan de Cogolla, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Laguardia, San Juan de Ortega, Castrojeriz, Fromista, Leon, (3 nights), Natural Park of Somiedo, Puente de Orbigo, Astorga, Milinaseca, Ponferrada (2 nights), Villafranca del Bierzo, Cacabelos, Camponaraya, O´Cebreiro, Triacastela, Sarriá (1 night), Lugo, Lavandeira, Portomarin, Santiago de Compostela (3 nights).
13 March 2019– Available
13 September 2019 – Available
09 October 2019 – Available
Price per person from 1.990 Euros
- Private Deluxe Bus for the entire itinerary
- English speaking Group Leader for the entire itinerary
- Expert English-speaking guides for private visits in Burgos, Leon & Santiago
- Private Excursion to Somieso Natural Park
- Private visit to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- 1 picnic lunch
- 12 dinners
- Daily Breakfast
- 12 nights’ accommodations in 3 / 4 stars Hotels.