From Sarriá to Santiago de Compostela – 117 Km / 72 miles
Hiking the Camino to Santiago, is still today and since over 1000 years, one of the oldest pilgrimage routes in Europe together with Rome. After the discovery of the relics of St James (Santiago) knights and pilgrims came from all over Europe to Santiago searching for their indulgences.
This route follows the French Way and starts 120 km before Santiago in the town of Saria, which is connected daily with Madrid. This 5 days hike allows pilgrims to obtain their Compostela (pilgrim´s passport) as the condition is to walk over 100km before arriving into Santiago.
6 night accommodation / 5 walking days
Nights at: Sarriá (1), Portomarín (1), Palas de Rei (1), Arzúa (1), O Pino/Amenal (1), Santiago (1)
2018 departures and rates
399 Euros per person in Double/Twin Room
Single Supplement: 176 Euros
(*) You can depart any day you want. Flexibility is our modus operandi
Price Includes :
- 6 night accommodation and daily breakfast in Double /Twin or single room .
- One piece of luggage transfer from one accommodation to the next one on each of the stages of your pilgrimage (maximum 18 kgs. per luggage/Bag)
- Accommodations will be in hotels, Rural Inns, Hostels and Pensions.
- Guide walking tour in Santiago (Old Quarter) for two hours in Spanish
- 24 – hour phone assistance during your pilgrimage
- Info dossier & Pilgrimage Passport ( Compostela)
- Travel Insurance
Please contact us for more detailed information of each day walks and reservations anytime.